Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dawn

Titanfall servers down = a couple of hours of creativity. (So the following is a wee bit rushed.)

I've been out of the house early enough to see the sun rise a few times recently and while this isn't an interpretation of any particular location, its a refreshing site to see the valleys still cool with dew and mist as summer comes crawling our way.


There's half a dozen other projects / favours I should be getting on with but when inspiration strikes, it strikes. It takes a stronger man than me to ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment