Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Red Wood

While I'm much prefer summer I cant deny that the hues that autumn throws up can be amazing. The reds and oranges are can often be enhanced by the arrival of the low lying winter sun. that makes everything glow as the light passes through it.

After taking a walk on a sunny autumn day I took some pictures which got me thinking about producing something using these colours.


I've also included a couple of photo's I took that served as inspiration for this thought process.



Only 8 months until summer :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment