Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Haters gonna H8

I finally got round to watching The Hateful 8. Tarantino's ablity to play off tension, violence, and comedy is unparalleled and whilst not being his strongest work, its still a master-class.

Brutal yet bloody hilarious. There were some great performances throughout, and I couldn't resist drawing up a couple of my favourites.

I really hope he doesn't quit making films any time soon, as he's repeatedly threatens to.


Here's hoping that Kill Bill Vol. 3 will be prefixed with: The 5th Film by Quentin Tarantino, thereby squeezing one more drop of excellence from his promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment