Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Rosetta: Two little robots

Today, two little robots completed one of the most complex and ambitious missions ever undertaken by mankind, the prime objective of which is to understand the origins of our solar system.

No pressure then.

Travelling over 6.5 billion kilometres they caught up with the comet travelling at at almost 135,000 mph and landed today at 16:02. With such astronomical speeds and distances this is a phenomenal achievement. Congratulations to all involved.


I understand that once the mission is complete they will land the orbiter onto the comet and shut it down so that the two robots can orbit the sun together, forever.

Your move Wall E.

No comments:

Post a Comment