Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Saturday 2 January 2016

The Force Awakens Pt1 (spoiler free, I promise)

Star Wars: The force Awakens. It was magnificent. It wasn't flawless, but I had to scrabble about in the dark to find the flaws as they were lost amidst the fun, adventure, comedy and the visual spectacle. It was exactly what was needed form the new film. I loved it.

It has delivered some of my all time favourite characters to the Star Wars mythology so I'm going to add some of them to my ongoing destiny series.

First up, FN-2187, AKA, Finn.


The others in the series that includes Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Vader, Ventress and Fett are available as fully licenced prints from ACME Archives. Alternatively, you can purchase signed copies from my own store.

Right now I want to do another so I need an excuse to hit up a third viewing. \0/

2 comments: