Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Friday 15 July 2016

Star Wars Celebration 2016!

Huzzah! The latest addition to my Little Destiny series is now available and if you want a signed copy, you should pop over to Star wars celebration, and visit the ACME Archives booth in S11 on Saturday between 12-2 where I'll be signing this, and other little destiny prints, and handing out free high fives on request.


As always, Little Rey's Destiny and the rest of the series are from ACME Archives. Why not treat yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment