Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Sunday 18 February 2018

Maced

Everyone is knocking about ideas for new Star wars films, including everything from Kenobi to Max Rebo (I genuinely heard a great idea for the latter...) but one character I've not heard much about is that bad motherhubbard Mace Windu.

Dead you say? Poppycock! Jedi literally jump thousands of feet for fun, so being tossed out of a window in battle is hardly a death sentence. I'm pretty sure he disappeared into the Coruscant underworld laying low until he can resurface at the coolest possible moment.


Last Jedi? Don't make me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. YES. This needs to happen. I refuse to believe Mace died.

    ReplyDelete